Shambhuka Foundation proudly welcomes Hon’ble Ms Chandrika Agarwal (Nikki) as a COMRADE of Womania.
She is an Indian Classical Dancer, Model and a social worker. She is a graduate in Fine Arts and Prabhakar in Kathak Dance . She has performed on various reputed platforms, throughout the country and has promoted Indian Classical dance forms by organising various dance festivals under the banner of her NGO “Riddhi Siddhi Foundation”. She has been in the jury for a number of dance and fashion competitions across India, and is also a guide and mentor to many. She has organised Durga Rang Mahotsav 2016, Taj Nratyotsav 2017, All India Dance Competition and Festival 2018 and a show for a cause “Sheroes Beyond Heros- Say NO to Acid Attack” 2019.
Her most prestigious dance performances are:
• Radha Rang Mahotsav, 2013, Mathura
• Tarang Utsav, 2016, Mumbai
• Cuttack Mahotsav, 2017
• International Dance and Music Festival, 2017
• Cultural evening, Ganesh Utsav, 2017
• Natya Saraswathi 2017
• Ganga Nrityotsav Geetotsav, 2018, Varanasi
Awards and Honours Received:
• Nritya Nami Award (Orissa)
• Nritya Kanak Prabha Samman (Delhi)
• Excellency Award in Classical ( Simla)
• Global Brilliance Award ( Karnal)
• Azad Bharat Ki Azad Nari Award
• Jathis Award (Delhi)
• Nritya Natraj Samman (Varanasi)
• Runner up Mrs U.P. 2017
• Mrs U.P. Style Icon 2017
• Runner up Mrs India Universe 2018
• Mrs India Universe Most Glamorous 2018
Ms Chandrika, we wish you all the best for your endeavours and we hope that all your wishes are fulfilled!!!!